Monday, December 17, 2012

Candyworld

I've changed the name of my game, Candyland, to "Candyworld". At the time I published the game, I was unaware of the issues related to trademark infringement and also of the existence of a very popular board game with the same name as it wasn't really a part of my childhood.

It should be apparent to whoever has read the description, seen the screenshots, and played my game, that it has very little, if anything, to do with the board game. Although there are many such apps up on the Play Store that share names with other popular counter parts, and are potentially trademark infringing, I couldn't bear the thought of risking my most popular game being removed from the play store.

I apologize to all the users for any confusion or inconvenience this might have caused you. Thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment